Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

On The Road with Andrew Wheeler! AKA me! @DSTORESF D-Store San Francisco March 16.

Now that we're all caught up, I'm very happy to announce....


The official flyer pretty much spells it out.  On Friday March 16, from 6.30-8.30pm I will providing an insight and visual treat (and of course banter) at the Dainese Store located here in San Francisco. I will also a have a few items on sale for those attending and of course you can also order items directly.  To help relieve you with some serious shopping therapy I do accept credit cards!! Bring your questions and let's have a good evening a couple of weeks ahead of the MotoGP season opener in Qatar!

There will be refreshments and food provided! If you're local and would like to sign up there is a FaceBook event sign up located here I look forward to seeing you this coming Friday!

No comments: