Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

AMA Superbikes and MotoGP - A Year In Photos

That pretty much sums it up..

For your viewing pleasure a selection of images from my coverage of the AMA Superbike Series and a selected number of MotoGP races in the USA, Australia and Spain.On a personal note, I'd like to thank the nice folks at RoadracerX, Cycleworld, Motorcycle Racer Magazine, Bike and Performance Bike magazines and other media outlets for their support and interest in using my work through 2008.

Also I'd like to take a little moment to thank all the people I have met on my travels who have come up to me and offered support and have enjoyed meeting me and have taken joy at looking my pictures. I look at what I do as giving people a view into a world that is for me truly inspiring and having an opportunity to be able to be "their eyes" allows me to share what I see with others all around the globe.

Here's wishing everyone a safe New Years and let us hope that 2009 really picks up.


No comments: