Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Red Bull USGP Footnote

Something whilst I think of it.

I'll add my Mid Ohio update before I head off to Virginia International Raceway later this week.

I just wanted to add a little tear sheet from the current issue of Motorcycle Racer Magazine in the UK (MCR#99). I feel it's important to sometimes get a little thrill from your own work, otherwise what's the point? This image did it for me.

Especially when an art director picks an image outside of the usual images I supply (MotoGP imagery is *well covered* by some of the big names in the industry)then it truly tickles me. Especially when it's one I actually enjoyed the snappy conceptualising process. it's nothing new in that respect, but the sky was gorgeous, the air was clear and the contrasts of red white and blue just smacked me upside the head.

Anyways, here it is. It's a shot of Casey Stoner traversing Rainey Curve (T9) at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.

1 comment:

Sara Walker said...

As always, you take some phenomenal images. You rock Andrew!

Sara Walker :)