Pages

Friday, May 11, 2007

Well folks, here it is, my monthly blog update....Fame does have it's price you know! (You gotta love that self deprecating British humour...)

Anyways, what a busy few weeks. We had the AMA races at Barber Motorsports Park in Alabama, followed the next week by the AMA Superbike races at Fontana. Madness. Then this past weekend, and yours truly had a cold, baaad cold, I was at the Legend of Motorcycles Concourse D'Elegance at the plush Ritz Carlton Hotel in Half Moon Bay, mixing it up with notable chopper builders such as Roland Sands, Chica and ex-Porsche factory racer and erstwhile motorcycle nut Alain De Cadenet. It was a good day, and would've been better had I not been sick.

Oh well. Next weekend it's off to Infineon for the AMA Superbike races. It's always a good time there.

Bye for now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been trying to work this picture out for a while now... then it struck me... Bicycle rack!! :-)