Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

MotoGP wall art for 2012?

VR46 #58 limited edition giclee canvas print
I thought I had added this update to my blog...but with Christmas and the decompression that takes place after the end of the season I overlooked this one medium.  OOPS!  I wanted to add that these have been rather popular, so if you're interested in having something a little bit different to hang on your wall follow this link for information on how to order/purchase, but don't wait too long!
Actual product - photographed outside in natural daylight 24"x18"
AutoMotoPhoto 2012 Calendars

Whilst I am writing about items of beauty, it might  also be worth mentioning that my annual AutoMotoPhoto calendar is still available for purchase.  In fact, not only can you have it custom made with your favourite MotoGP rider, but the start month can also be changed.  So if you'd like you calendar to run from February to February, this can be arrange.  I have included below a photograph of one generic calendar, and two custom calendars so you can see the quality of the finish as well as how beautiful they look...

No comments: