Pages

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Ridiculous To The Sublime - Fontana to Monza

Michael BeckI'll be updating my site and this blog with some imagery from the AMA Superbike races at the California Speedway in Fontana in due course and if I have time I'll post an image or two from last weekends sojourn to the Ritz Carlton in Half Moon Bay where I covered the Legends of the Motorcycle event. In the meantime, I'm kinda thrilled to have found out that the rider aboard #60, Michael Beck..Michael Beck..... will be substituting for injured rider David Checa (brother of former MotoGP and current WSBK rider Carlos Checa) and riding a Yamaha R1 in this weekends World Superbike race at Monza, Italy, for the French GMT94i Racing Team.

All I want to add is safe travels and good luck to you Michael!

No comments: