Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Another Cover Shot - Daytona Beckons - Book Info

Another cover shot, this time of Eric Bostrom aka Eboz, from yours truly adorns the cover of the new edition of Road RacerX for March/April and if I say so myself looks rather spiffy! This edition is a review of the upcoming 2007 racing season which is setting up to be a corker!

Also, my book is doing rather well, you can see the photo of it below or click on the link at the end of this sentence to see the cover, a sample of the inside (of images from Mugello) and of course a photo of the book in all it's glory...

Click here: AutoMotoPhoto® 2006 Review

A little under 3 weeks to Daytona for the start of the AMA Superbike Season. If you're a British/European motorcycle racing magazine please contact me for images, race reports or write-ups. I photograph and write.

I think that's all for now. I'll have some more news in a few days once I figure out how to make a splash... ;)

1 comment:

sportspix said...

great cover shot Andrew !!